“Visible Design” Ltd. is an administrator of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "Regulation"). In the processing of personal data, the company complies with all the principles relating to the processing pursuant to Article 5 (1) of the Regulation, as well as all applicable data protection regulations, including in such a way as to ensure an adequate level of security of data protection, personal data as well as protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Personal data should be understood to mean any information that relates to a consumer – a physical entity and through which he or she can be identified. Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions that can be performed in relation to personal data by automatic or other means.
In order to fulfill Section VII of these General Terms and Conditions, as well as enter into or perform bond relations with “Visible Design” Ltd., the Company may process and store the following personal data of consumers - individuals, namely: Name, Last name, Password, Address, Email, Phone number
The above list is comprehensive and the volume of personal data processed can be reduced according to the specificity of the different cases. “Visible Design” Ltd. will process the data specified by the user in order to fulfill its own contractual obligations, and in this regard may also store the payment or delivery methods.
Purpose and time of processing:
“Visible Design” Ltd. processes the personal data of physical entities - users under the previous point or part of this data solely for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations and more precisely processing the user's request, performing the relevant delivery as well as for the following purposes:
- Pre-contractual relations on a legal basis Art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation. Processing is used for pre-contractual relations.
- Performance of bond (contractual) obligations on a legal basis Art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation. Processing serves to fulfill obligations under existing contractual relationships.
- Non-personalized advertising on legal grounds Art. 6, para. 1, letter "a" and art. 7 of the Regulation. The processing is for the USER to receive non-personalized advertising.
- Personalized advertising on a legal basis Art. 6, para. 1, letter "a" and art. 7 of the Regulation. Processing is for the USER to receive personalized advertising.
- Personalized evaluation of information on a legal basis Art. 22, para. 2, letter "c", art. 6, para. 1, letter "a" and art. 7 of the Regulation. The processing serves for a custom evaluation of the consumer;
- Marketing on the legal basis of Art. 6, para. 1, the letter "e". The processing serves to achieve the legitimate interests of “Visible Design” Ltd. in regarding the development of its commercial activity.
- Retargeting on a legal basis Art. 6, para. 1, the letter "e". Processing serves to achieve the legitimate interests of “Visible Design” Ltd. regarding marketing or optimization purposes.
Consumer information about the purchasing behavior, as well as the personal data mentioned in the previous point, will be processed by “Visible Design” Ltd. for the period during which the account of the individual - consumer on the site is active, as well as in the one year after its deactivation, regardless of the method of deactivation.
In order to effect any delivery of “Visible Design” Ltd. reserves the right to transmit or transfer the personal data described above or part of it thereof to licensed postal operators – couriers. In this case, the user may receive SMS or email notifications or calls directly from the licensed postal operator.
Rights of the user - a subject of personal data, as well as the ways of their realization:
- Right of access to information - The user has the right to request from “Visible Design” Ltd. information about the processed and stored personal data, as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom they are transmitted, and the purpose of the processing. This right shall be exercised in accordance with this paragraph by a request in free text, submitted personally by the personal data subject or in a manner allowing “Visible Design” Ltd. to identify clearly and accurately the identity of the applicant.
- Right to withdraw consent - The user who has consented to the processing of his or her personal data may at any time withdraw it in full or for a specific purpose for the forward processing without giving any reasons. This right shall be exercised in accordance with the procedure provided for in this point or through the appropriate technical possibilities when using the site and the user account.
- Right of rectification - In case the personal data or part of it processed by “Visible Design” Ltd. is incorrect, each user can correct it in his user account or ask the company to correct it. This right shall be exercised in accordance with the procedure provided for in this point or through the appropriate technical possibilities when using the site and the user account.
- Right to “be forgotten” - The consumer has the right to request from “Visible Design” Ltd. under the hypotheses of Art. 17 (1) of the Regulation deletion of personal data processed by the company. Deletion can be done at any time in the order provided for in this point or through the appropriate technical capabilities when using the site and user account. This right excludes the data necessary for the fulfillment by “Visible Design” Ltd. of its legal obligation, including such data required for accounting purposes.
- Right to portability of personal data - In case the user requests from “Visible Design” Ltd. transfer of his personal data to him or to another data administrator and if technically possible , the company will transmit or transfer this personal information to the user or other administrator in a structured, widely used and automated reading format. This right shall be exercised in accordance with this paragraph by a request in free text, stated personally by the data subject or in a way allowing “Visible Design” Ltd. to identify unequivocally and accurately the identity of of the applicant.
- Right of objection - The consumer has the right at any time and without giving any reason to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes. It should be borne in mind that the objection to all or some of the processes or purposes of processing may be limited or no longer possible to fulfill the contractual relationship. This right shall be exercised in accordance with the procedure provided for in this point or through the appropriate technical possibilities when using the site and the user account.
- Right of complaint - If the user has complaints about the processing of personal data, he or she can contact “Visible Design” Ltd. in the order provided for in this point in order to eliminate irregularities. In case the user considers that his / her legal rights in relation to the processing of personal data have been violated, he / she may refer the Data Protection Commission / CPDP / of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Extended rights in relation to automated processing of personal data and profiling - As for automated processing including profiling, the user has, in addition to the above rights, the additional right to request human intervention from “Visible Design” Ltd. and appeal the automated solution. This right shall be exercised in accordance with the procedure provided for in this point or through the appropriate technical possibilities when using the site and the user account.
Unless otherwise provided for the specifics of each of the above rights, the consumers in the exercise of their rights should send to “Visible Design” Ltd. all their applications, requests, complaints, notifications or correspondence by e-mail email@example.com or by post to the following address: Republic of Bulgaria, city of Sofia, district “Mladost 4”, bl. 477A, entrc. 1, 1st floor, aprt. 1. If the site allows part of the above rights may also be exercised technically by pressing the corresponding electronic button, such as . "unsubscribe".
The data regarding the exercise of the above rights will be kept by “Visible Design” Ltd. to resolve this case. The Company will delete the data retained in this regard after the storage is no longer necessary or will limit the processing if there are legal obligations for storage or processing.
In the lawful exercise of the rights under this item by the consumer “Visible Design” Ltd. will take an opinion or take appropriate actions in connection with the exercise of these rights immediately, but not later than 30 (thirty) days from the exercise of the specific right.
Personal data without which the company cannot operate:
For the purposes of the fulfillment of the contract and the creation of a client account, when completing an application for initial registration, it is absolutely necessary that “Visible Design” Ltd. receive from the user the following personal data: name, last name, email, address, telephone number.
Security of personal data:
“Visible Design” Ltd. undertakes adequate technical and organizational security measures and the most comprehensive protection of the personal data of each user against unwanted access. “Visible Design” Ltd. also uses SSL protocol to process or provide information provided by the user to prevent or at least limit the possibility of misuse of the data by third parties. This is proven by the status of the user's browser and more of that symbol padlock is locked and address bar starts with "https".
“Visible Design” Ltd. does not transfer the processed personal data to third parties except for the purpose of processing the requests and rather delivering the ordered products.
Persons processing and processing personal data outside the EU:
“Visible Design” Ltd. may use third parties (external) legal or physical entities processing personal data for the above purposes of processing personal data. Personal data administrators process personal data on the assignment of “Visible Design” Ltd. and are obliged to the company to comply with the current provisions for the protection of personal data. All data administratorst are carefully selected and have access only to data required for the provision of the services, to the extent and time period required or to the extent that the user has consented to the processing and use of the data. In case of “Visible Design” Ltd. selects personal data administrator in non-EU countries that do not have a recognized high level of personal data protection the company will guarantee adequate protection of personal data through contractual provisions or other appropriate legal instruments.
Personal data may be made available to state or municipal authorities, such as administrative control authorities or prosecutions only to the extent permitted by law.
Consent to the processing of personal data:
By the act of registering a user account, confirming such an existing registration or by clicking on the "I agree with the General Terms" button located on the website www.visibleartshop.com it will be considered that the user has given his express written consent to the processing and transfer of his personal data for the following specific purposes:
- Receive non-personalized advertising by regularly receiving information and advertising about current products, services, prize games, promotions and customer surveys by email, mail or other technical way;
- Receive electronic notifications by regularly receiving information and advertising about current products, services, prize games, promotions and customer surveys by email or other appropriate electronic means;
- Receive personalized advertising by regularly receiving user-friendly information and advertising on current products, services, prize games, promotions and customer surveys via email, mail or electronic programs. The personalization is done by evaluating the consumer's consumption data based on his purchasing behavior, his participation in the promotions, and the use of the site. For this purpose, “Visible Design” Ltd. can process all user data without combining it with other user information.
- Receive user-relevant and personalized business offers via email, mail or other technical way. For this purpose, consumers’ consumption, data based on their purchasing behavior, their participation in advertising campaigns, as well as the use of the site may be subject to analysis and forecast of the consumer's interests. Participation in marketing surveys by email, mail or other technical ways.